October 25, 2016, Today FinalWire released a new stable update to the desktop editions of its popular system information software. AIDA64 v5.80 supports the latest Windows 10 builds and the most recent hardware components, including the AMD RX 400 series and NVIDIA’s GTX 1050 GPUs.
AIDA64 is available in 4 main versions to serve all different kinds of users. As Google has recently made the Play Store available on Chrome OS, it is now possible to run AIDA64 for Android on Chromebooks, Chromeboxes and Chromebits as well. AIDA64 has also been released on a new mobile platform, Ubuntu Touch. This version includes most of the features found in the AIDA64 Android app, while it provides support for Ubuntu’s convergence concept: it is capable of dynamically adapting its user interface to the displays or input devices connected.
New features & improvements
- AVX and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series Bristol Ridge APUs
- Global hotkeys to switch between LCD pages, start/stop logging, show/hide the SensorPanel
- Proper DPI scaling to better support high-resolution LCD and OLED displays
- Corsair and Razer RGB LED mousepad support
- Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone RS2 Insider Preview support
- Improved support for AMD Zen Summit Ridge CPUs
- Improved support for Intel Apollo Lake SoCs
- Support for Samsung PM851 and SanDisk X400 SSDs
- Improved support for Intel NVMe SSDs
- CUDA 8.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 400 Series
- GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and GeForce GTX 1060