Silverstone released updated version of all-in-one liquid cooler Tundra TD02-E / TD03-E. Its unique alloy water-block is constructed with copper base and aluminum body for better durability compared to plastic-built competitions. The radiator has another patented design that utilizes brazing fins similar to those used in top air coolers for increased heat transfer efficiency by up to 40% over traditional radiators. With it fully assembled, factory filled and sealed, the TD02-E /TD03-E can be used immediately with no need to refill.
- Easy installation with aluminum clips and steel back-plate
- Maintenance free, no refill required
- Dual (TD02-E) auto adjustable 120mm PWM fans included
- Durable alloy water-block for improved reliability
- Patented brazing fins radiator increase cooling efficiency by 40%
- Socket LGA775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011/AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT):
These new coolers will be available on Feb. 25th.